No prior lymphedema certification is required!
This lecture is part of our online Home Study Module for the Lymphedema Therapy Certification course – if you’re a graduate of our certification, this lecture will be review for you.
The Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System Online Lesson provides essential information about the structures and functions of the lymphatic system. Your host, Guenter Klose, presents the information in a most comprehensible fashion.
- Anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Physiology of the lymphatic system
- Pathophysiology of the lymphatic system
- Factors that lead to edema/lymphedema formation
- Understand the anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of the lymphatic system
- Gain knowledge of the factors leading to edema/lymphedema formation
Lecture handouts are EMAILED upon registration and payment. You will have 3 MONTHS of access to the online course, starting when you receive your username and password by email. Once Klose Training receives your completed registration and payment for the course, you will be EMAILED with instructions within three business days. You must respond to the email in order to receive the lecture handouts (by email) and your username and password.
MLD/CDT Certified Instructor
Note: Persons without a medical background who are interested in learning about the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system are also invited to register for this online course, but will not receive continuing education hours/credits.