- Guenter is the only Certified MLD/CDT Instructor teaching in the U.S. and has been training therapists in lymphedema therapy since 1986. Guenter visits every course to lecture and meet his students.
- Klose Training is the only continuing education school with a current and long-standing working relationship with the world-renowned Foeldi Clinic and Foeldi School in Hinterzarten, Germany.
- We are the only school to offer lectures on diagnosis and differential diagnosis of lymphedema by a physician specializing in lymphedema – our Medical Director, Kathleen Francis, MD.
- Guenter and the experienced faculty of Klose Training have access to the most progressive and creative lymphedema therapists and physicians in the world. We employ our national and international experiences to keep abreast of the constant changes in the industry.
- Our curriculum is research-based and always up-to-date.
- We provide the most comprehensive assortment of teaching materials and lymphedema garment samples to each student at no extra charge.
- We are approved for CEUs for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Massage Therapists.
- Our 9 day lymphedema certification course is currently the most cost-effective course available.
Are Physical Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy Assistants are able to work as Certified Lymphedema Therapists even if their supervising Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist is not certified?
Klose Training offers a number of FREE educational videos that are available to give the supervising PTs and OTs some foundational knowledge to understand the condition of lymphedema and lymphedema therapy. We recommend the 4-part series “Lymphedema 101” and “Effective CDT: The Inconvenient Truth” found on this page of our website: https://klosetraining.com/resources/klose-videos/